Looking for new frontiers in signal and image processing applications in chemical related analysis? Consider the following call for contributions.
Call for papers: Dossier, Special issue on Advances in signal and image processing for physico-chemical analysis (pdf)
Deadlines - Intent: December 12th, 2011 / Final manuscript: January 8th, 2012
Oil & Gas Science and Technology - Revue d'IFP Energies Nouvelles
The present call for papers aims at gathering contributions on recent progresses performed and emerging trends concerning (but not limited) to:
- 1D and 2D acquisition, sparse sampling (compressive sensing), modulation/demodulation, compression, background/baseline/trend estimation, enhancement, integration, smoothing and filtering, denoising, differentiation, detection, deconvolution and source separation, resolution improvement, peak or curve fitting and matching, clustering, segmentation, multiresolution analysis, mathematical morphology, calibration, multivariate curve resolution, property prediction, regression, data mining, tomography, visualization,
- (high-performance) gas, liquid or ion chromatography; gel electrophoresis; diode array detector; Ultraviolet (UV), visible, Infrared (NIR, FIR), Raman or Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction (XRD), X-Ray Absorption (EXAFS, XANES), mass spectrometry; photoacoustic spectroscopy (PAS); porosimetry; hyphenated techniques; electron microscopy (SEM, TEM),
- catalysis, chemical engineering, oil and gas production, refining processes, petrochemicals, and other sources of energy, in particular alternative energies with a view to sustainable development.
- Statement of intent: December 12th, 2011
- Submission of final manuscript: January 8th, 2012
- Publication: 2nd semester 2012